Me:
"Oh my Maxi-poo,
Oh my Maxi-poo,
I'm gonna kiss on you
My little Maxi-poo."
Max:
"NO KISS ON YOU!"
(a little ditty I like to frequently sing to Max, and that he frequently scorns in return)
I thought it'd be nice to share a few of my favorite "Max Moments" captured by photo from this past year. I know that some of you friends from far away would like an update on our little man, and I also know that the baby girl will be stealing a bit of Max's thunder here shortly.
So here he is, our little Max Man.
Enjoying his first Peep.
Never without his "White Blanket."
Future LSD user. Max watched hours of these graphics while listening to classic rock one week.
My little lake rat.
Max often says, "I got da diabetes." He gave us quite the scare this year when he was rushed to the hospital by ambulance because his blood sugar levels were off the charts. We spent several days in the hospital monitoring the little guy and learning how to manage his newly diagnosed Type 1 Diabetes. Here he is giving his "Diabetes Bear" shots. "Shots no hurt" is what he tells the bear. We're so proud of our brave boy.
Max likes to crawl into bed with us in the mornings for a few minutes. It's cute until he starts getting restless!
Max's favorite week of the entire year was probably when we went to visit Nana and Papa in Utah. This is his first horse ride!
Max is pretty good about not getting into my stuff, so it was easy for me not to be mad when I found him trying out my mascara.
Caught red-handed, or "glazed-handed" rather! This is a camping trip we took this past spring.
so glad to see some updates girlfriend!! max is darling :) and PLEASE post about that baby girl when she gets here! so excited for you. a GIRL! ahh!
ReplyDeleteMax is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe has such an original personality...
Love it!
And Claire absolutely adores Max!
We can't wait to meet the new little baby girl...
Bella is counting the days!