Tuesday, December 21, 2010



We are thrilled to announce the birth of our sweet baby girl, Charlie. She weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and came out as healthy as can be. She has been an absolute angel and we love her so much already.

There are a few differences having a child the second time around. I think when we had Max, we were stressed and analyzed every little thing, even if we weren't aware of it. This time Jonny and I have just enjoyed the process of having a new little baby enter our family and we have felt at ease knowing that we are actually capable of taking care of a newborn.

Charlie has been a really peaceful baby and is so much smaller in size than Max. She feels so fragile and we just love holding her and taking care of her. She has been such a gift and blessing to us this Christmas. I cannot express how grateful we are to have her in our family.

A huge thank you to Kayla and Beav, Brianne and Trevor, Elliott and Alisa, and Mom and Dad for helping take care of Max these last few days. It has meant so much to us.

7 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful!!!! I want to squeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Charlie is a doll,I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable but doesn't even do her justice. I told Trevor that she is the most beautiful, darling baby girl. So sweet and pretty; I could hold her for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little face. Congratulations to you and good job Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She looks absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did it! apparently you guys have the recipe down in making beautiful children! miss you!

    ReplyDelete