Halloween is quickly becoming my new favorite holiday. I don't know why Halloween seems to be moving up in ranks when Christmas is starting to loose some of its splendor. Maybe I'm becoming a darker, more sinister personality in my older age. Or maybe I look way too forward to dressing up as someone else for a day.
Either reason is a little bit
scary...
My sister and I made our Ghost costumes this year, and although I thought we were horrifying, we received many compliments on our "Ice Princess" and "Dead Bride" looks. I was also asked, "Is there such thing as a pregnant ghost?"
(Please note the fabulous addition to our Halloween decor this year...
the shadowy tree! I'm in love!)
Scary and cute all at once...how DOOOOES he do it?
The crew: Beav, Neddy, Kayla, Max and II know, I know, the pictures are a bit overdone, but I was having way too much fun with my Picnik.
No comments:
Post a Comment