The little things that make life a bit more lovely and exciting!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
This is me...
If I could only wear one outfit for the next year, it would look like this. I'm most comfortable in denim, a basic white tee, a cool jacket, and some rugged shoes.
That's so funny, I was just saying the other day that out of all my clothes, I always seem to end up in a white shirt and jeans. I have always loved your style!
Hot outfit for a hot mama! You have great style and can pretty much pull off anything, it's ridiculous! Meanwhile, I want that jacket...
ReplyDeleteWe so think alike :) Ummm update on that baby in your belly, girl! And about poor little Max!! Ahh.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, I was just saying the other day that out of all my clothes, I always seem to end up in a white shirt and jeans. I have always loved your style!
ReplyDeletei'm with you. except exchange the white shirt for an aqua/teal one and that's me.
ReplyDeletehow are you feeling???? let's get a baby bump pic on here . . .