Other small events in July included:
Lots of swimming with Max. Although Max is a fabulous diver, sometimes he dives in at the pool steps. Not so fabulous.
Lake trips with crazy friends.
A new Macbook Pro for Jonny...to keep out of the destructive hands of The Duke.
Oh...and the saga of the battle against the evil bouganvillas in our backyard continues as I tried to slay a few bushes last Saturday. The bouganvillas may have won this battle, but the war is not over.

This is why women and landscaping don't go together.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing at the picture of Max and Jonny. Seriously that picture says everything! And I am SO jealous of your tubing pictures! They are so cute! I've never gone but I doubt it's a huge surprise since I've barely tried any "extreme" or "outdoor" sport.
ReplyDelete(and I deleted the above comment because I said "seriously" like 5 times).
Max dives in the pool???? Holy crap! His poor little face!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine being a wife to a man in med school, no thanks! The pay off will be great someday but sheeesh. I can't handle the hours my husband works and he is in construction LOL. Hang in there!
shoot! i hope that cord wasn't too important . . . and poor max! i hope his scrapes are healing!
ReplyDelete