I love this, and definitely not too long for me. I'd like to put it on my nana blog and title it "Halloween arrived early". So cute and so funny, that "Max". Love you all, Nana P
Our kids are growing up so fast! I looked at Madison the other day and wondered where my baby went:) Oh, and I love that wedding invitation you posted. Where was my creative self when I got married?!
I love this, and definitely not too long for me. I'd like to put it on my nana blog and title it "Halloween arrived early". So cute and so funny, that "Max".
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Nana P
He's so not the same baby I knew in Toledo. I can't believe how big he is!
ReplyDeleteOur kids are growing up so fast! I looked at Madison the other day and wondered where my baby went:) Oh, and I love that wedding invitation you posted. Where was my creative self when I got married?!
ReplyDelete