How I wish I had studied interior design in college! But how was I to know that I would love decorating and design when all my energy and time was being used up with friends, parties, and boys!? Maybe one day when my husband finishes his long-term career as a professional student, and when we have money to pay for more school, I can pursue this interest. But for now, I'll settle for what I can glean from the blogging world and what little interior decorating I can do on our small budget.
My favorite blog is called "Desire to Inspire." Kim, the author, posts dozens of inspirational pictures a day, and I still can't get enough. Here's a sampling of what was posted in the last few days.






I have found that my personal tastes in design are earthy, modern, minimalist and bohemian. What is your design personality??
Other blogs I heart:
Design Sponge
How About Orange?
{frolic!}
No comments:
Post a Comment