In short, I took on WAY too much this October. I made costumes for Max, Charlie, and me, had a bunch of friends over for a Halloween get together, made a few Halloween decorations, and even hosted my dad's haunted cave at our house this year! All I can say is PHEW! We had a lot of spooky fun, but this Halloween-obsessed mom is taking it easy come next year.
 |
| Max and Charlie posing in front of our eerie indoor graveyard. |
 |
| One of my chilling projects - an unwelcoming wreath for the front door. |
 |
| Halloween hang-out |
 |
| A frightful feast! |
 |
| Halloween night in front of the cave. |
|
This year we convinced my dad to bring the haunted cave out to our Gilbert neighborhood, where there would be more kids than he could ever dream of scaring. There were many tears and screams coming out of our cave, so I think it was the right decision to set up Halloween out at our place this year!
your costumes are awesome! wish we could have come to see your spooky house!
ReplyDelete