Monday, March 7, 2011

One day...

...this will be me.




Only, I'll probably be wearing jeans instead of a dress and will have either platinum or bright red hair - and yes, the hair will be at least this long by then. What am I saying? Who cares what I'll look like. All that will matter on that future day is that I'm in Paris!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE her hair in this picture--yours will easily be this long by then! And I agree about the jeans. While I do love myself a pretty, flowy dress--there's no way I'm traveling through Europe in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by "easily be that long" I meant it as a compliment to your always fabulous hair--not that it'll take you forever to get to Paris! It'll happen someday soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! Inspiring :) You gotta look forward to something when life gets crazy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know when you're going. i'm in.

    ReplyDelete