Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun in the Mexico sun!

After a great vacation to Las Vegas with boy #1, I needed to get away with boy #2 in my life. So we headed out to Mexico for a few days to vacation on the beach.

Max LOVED the endless sandbox and water at his disposal. The beach was beautiful and completely private, and it felt like we had the world to ourselves. And it made it that much more fun to be surrounded by family and close friends. It was a getaway that both Max and I needed. Here are some photos to show all the fun that we had...





4 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOOO a Kennedy, wowwwwww. You look great too Krista! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so warm and fun! what part of mexico did you go to? and max is just TDF. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His whale's head expression is PERFECT.
    He's getting so big. Tell me he hasn't forgotten the Petersons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embily - I don't even know if where we were is really called something, because it was literally in the middle of NOWHERE...but to give you an idea, we were about an 1.5 hours south of Rocky Point.

    Lyndsay - How could he ever forget?! Not when he has me to remind him all the time!

    Julie - You think he's a Kennedy?? I'm getting half that say he looks like my dad, and half say he looks exactly like Jonny. Weird that I haven't figured it out yet...

    ReplyDelete