Sunday, February 22, 2009

a fresh start...

It's been a while, yes it has, and it's good to be back in the blogging sphere. A lot has happened in the past few months, things that I have wanted to share with you all, but blogging has been at the bottom of a long list of to-do's.

I've also wanted to change the focus of the blog. We recently left cold and windy Toledo and moved back home to warm and sunny Phoenix. In the past, our blog has been all about Max so that the grandparents could frequently see updated photos and videos of their favorite grandchild. But since we now live close to our families and since they get to see PLENTY of the little rascal, I have decided to shift gears a bit and focus my blog more on my own interests. Of course, Max will still be a major "interest" for me to share with you all, but there will be posts about other things, to help relieve the Max overload.

So welcome to the new and improved blog where I will be sharing what I refer to as the "embellishments of life": the little things that make life a little more pleasant, a little more lovely, and a little more exciting!

Keep up, because I hope to be blogging regularly and frequently.

Love,
Krista

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update...i am sure it is great to be back in phoenix!!! hope evrything is going well- max is sooo big now :)

    Kaley

    ReplyDelete