Saturday, September 27, 2008

The First Post

Krista is in Chicago right now. We've been putting off posts for a while with the intention of switching "back" to blogger. I finally decided some of our media is now starting to be "out-of-date" so here are a few photos and videos to chew on while we make the complete transition. Improvements are coming...

Inspecting the Cupboards


Laughing at Daddy


Cupboard Therapy


Dishwasher Meltdown


Still Learning How to Use the Pacifier


Biting Mom's Knee


Favorite Toy...Cellphone


Morning Exercises


Just Hangin' Out...and Poopin'


Brushing Teeth (First Time)


Play Date with Madison

2 comments:

  1. The playdate with Madison is adorable. Claire will be so excited to see all of these new videos! For Christmas, we need a dvd of Max clips that Claire can watch over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he played with the dishwasher for a solid 4 minutes.

    Also I thought he was wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, but then I realized it was probably just drool or the rest of his most recent drink...

    We miss you guys!
    -Smock

    ReplyDelete