The little things that make life a bit more lovely and exciting!
Those pictures are uber cool. I feel like I was looking at someone in a magazine! Those glasses Krista, so cool. And were you seriously doing that prego? You're crazy, and amazing!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? you owe me a phonecall. better yet, i will call you right this second.
looks like so much fun! Love the pics of Max, he looks so much older. How can that be in just a couple of weeks? Wow....thanks for sharing.
You all look great. LOVE the pics so much! Ya, preggo and wakeboarding....wh-what?! You are awesome :)
Those pictures are uber cool. I feel like I was looking at someone in a magazine! Those glasses Krista, so cool. And were you seriously doing that prego? You're crazy, and amazing!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? you owe me a phonecall. better yet, i will call you right this second.
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun! Love the pics of Max, he looks so much older. How can that be in just a couple of weeks? Wow....thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou all look great. LOVE the pics so much! Ya, preggo and wakeboarding....wh-what?! You are awesome :)
ReplyDelete