Monday, January 18, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Gift

For Christmas this year I got a set of DVDs!!!!!!

These weren't any normal DVDs - you know, the kinds with movies on them. These were very different. My parents surprised us with three DVD's loaded up with thousands of scanned pictures. One DVD contained all the pictures from our Kennedy clan, from the time my parents started dating to the time we all got digital cameras and could share our pictures with one another! The other two DVD's have pictures from my Dad's life and his ancestry, and from my Mom's life and her ancestry.

I am IN LOVE with this gift. Here's just a few of my favorite photos. More to come on my thoughts as I look through my family history.








2 comments:

  1. That's the best Christmas gift surprise I've ever heard of. I love the photos and look forward to many more. I think I had the same brown stripe sweater you mom did. Ahhhh the 70's
    L0ve you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I could look through old pictures all day long! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete