The little things that make life a bit more lovely and exciting!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Max update.
OK, one last entry before I leave for Lake Powell. For my Ohio friends who haven't seen Max in 7 months, and for other friends far away, here is some Max footage. Sorry about the last video I posted of Max...it was pretty short.
These videos are so cute! I love your husband giving you a hard time about your shorts haha. My hubby begs me to strip off my G's and wear short shorts LOL. Max is a doll, time for another one! ;)
Can I get an invite to view the vids? It says they're private.
ReplyDeleteThese videos are so cute! I love your husband giving you a hard time about your shorts haha. My hubby begs me to strip off my G's and wear short shorts LOL. Max is a doll, time for another one! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo Max hasn't changed at all--totally mischievous and a perfectionist. He looks like a little boy now though.
ReplyDeleteTotally cute! You gotta post videos more frequently. I love how serious Max is about squirting himself in the face with water.
ReplyDeleteHYSTERICAL! I want to bite his chunky thighs.
ReplyDelete