Last night we celebrated Jonny's graduation from medical school and his 28th birthday in the form of a "scrubs" themed surprise party. Everyone dressed up in scrubs and showed up for a colorful party, complete with bleu cheese grilled burgers, brightly colored cupcakes, rock band, and my personal favorite..."Are you smarter than an MD?" game!
A cake fit for a king...
I guess Jonny did learn a thing or two in med school, because it turns out that no one was smarter than our MD...
And this is how Jonny feels about the last four years of his life...
All in all, everyone seemed to have a good time, and even the guest of honor had a few nice things to say about the evening...I consider that a SUCCESS!
that's my birthday boy! he looks so grown up. I would recognize those pants anywhere. Isn't this the 3rd year? time for some new pants, Jonny. but they still look great!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday
You and Jonny work well together! You are so much fun and I'm glad we all "surprised" Jonny! You did a great job with the party and the games. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like fun! I can't believe a wild, outgoing girl like you married someone who isn't a social butterfly! Funny stuff! I am sure you compliment each other well though :) Good job on the party!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun and that birthday cake is awesome!!! sounds like your "party planning" degree from byu really paid off and you threw a fabulous party! next year you'll just have to make a finger painting surprise party . . . ;)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday jonny and congrats!
I LOVE your party theme! Jonny's a lucky man!
ReplyDeleteHappy 28th, Jonny! Man, I feel oooold.
What? And we weren't invited? haha. Looks like a great party. Krista you really are an amazing woman. Thanks for posting pics!
ReplyDelete